This time it was just a lite meet-up with about 10 people. Though number was small, folks were energetic and enthusiastic. A quick summary of the event:
- Round of introductions – great to see new faces – people from Intuit, Bang The Table, AAMI, Visaetc
- Arjun of Bang the table talked about what they do, how BTT built passion towards accessibility, their learnings etc., Thank you guys, you are all doing a fabulous work!
- Srinivasu, as always, provided a quick update on what’s happening in accessibility from highlighting Accessibility Summit (virtual event) that took place early in September; slide deck is embedded below
- Vikram from AAMI explained about their wearable product that would help people with blindness to have access to print material. It’s a tiny device that enable user to scan printed material and read aloud. Visit their website or connect with them for more details. Thanks Vikram for coming and all the best
- Then room was open open for networking
Once again sincere thanks to Clifford Joseph and his team at Bang The Table for hosting this event. Way to go!