Lot has been happening in the recent past. Here is a quick update:
- Global Accessibility Awareness Day was marked really well across the world. There were a lot of in-person and virtual events.
- W3C has published an updated version of Web Accessibility Laws and Policies. Now it has filters and table of contents; more easy to use
- On 6th June, 2017, Digital Publishing Accessibility API mapping 1.0 has become candid recommendation of W3C.
- Web Accessibility Initiative (WAI) group of W3C has published First Public Working Draft of Personalisation Semantics 1.0
- The Paciellog Group has hosted yet another successful Inclusive Design 24 – a 24 hours Free online Accessibility Summit; great talks!
- Inclusive Design Principals were launched by The Paciello Group
- NASSCOM Foundation has launched Inclusion Portal
- BarrierBreak has launched CSS Accessibility Checker
2 thoughts on “Accessibility Update 13th June, 2017”