Welcome to ServeOM Inclusion!
ServeOM Inclusion aims to be help community to build inclusive web and mobile experiences. There are at least about 700 million people with disabilities across the globe and all of them would love to enjoy the power of internet like anyone else!
Today Internet is not a luxury but an essential part of daily life. Internet helps us to in almost every aspect of our life, may it be for education, banking, shopping, research, entertainment, playing, communication and more. Internet today does not limit to the desktop but also been used on mobile and tablet devices. That brings flexibility to the users.
So let’s make our web and mobile experiences usable and accessible to all including people with disabilities, elderly and mobile users!
- We have launched YouTube Channel to add videos we love about accessibility, upload our own video content. Subscribe to our YouTube Channel
- a11y Resource has been updated – now each section has a separate page
- Global Accessibility Awareness Day is on May 18, 2017. Visit GAAD Event at Bangalore and GAAD Event at Hyderabad
- Bangalore Accessibility Meet-up for September 2016 is scheduled for 24th September, 2016. Read details and sign-up!
- Read recap of Bangalore Accessibility Meetup – August, 2016
Srnivasu has been my go-to-person for digital accessibility. He is great to work with. He is not only an expert in the subject but is also very open to sharing knowledge with others. He is one of the very few people in the country who is promoting digital accessibility. I wish him a great success.
-Rama Chari, Founder Director, Diversity and Equal Opportunity Centre